Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Flying Unicorn Pink Challenge

We were asked to make a background ourselves, and had to use only pink brown and white for colors. The reason I chose to use these fun photo;s wth such a soft LO was becase it is the only picture I have of myself as a child, and because my mother took me with her on a trip  I laugh as i write tht because as I write it, I am exacly the same age as my Momma was when we made that trip LOL She left my Dad and moved to California the next year. I did not feel as close to her as I did on that trip until the weeks and months before she passed away. But that is a story for another day!  I just bought a set of McGill flower making tools and the mat, so with the exception of the very tiny buds I made the flowers for this LO. The roses are a bit clumsy yet, but it is the best I have ever been able to do before! The tools and the  mat are amazing and make it so easy!

1 comment: