Monday, September 3, 2012

Go Fish!

This is my Dad and Krissy playing go fish the night before our wedding (1993) It has long been a favorite picture, even tho it is out of focus. I think it just adds to the charm! I did this for the challenge at the Paper Mixing Bowl this month. The theme is family game night so I just had to scrap it! I tried to do a clean and simple LO but my shabby chic heart just coudn't resist a few shabby touches! Many thanks to the wonderful girls at the Paper Mixing Bowl for your awesome challenges, and sweet comments!

10 comments:

  1. Awesome layout!! I love the fun hexagons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO Amy! And I think that it is great that you used that photo - one of my own favourite layouts is with a imperfect photo - I think it adds to the charm/nostalgia of the layout! Great use of the recipe! Thanks so much for playing along again at The Paper Mixing Bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sweet photo and your hexagons! Awesome job, so glad you joined us at PMB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see why you love that photo - it's adorable! I also love your layout - the hexagons are great and I loved that you add a little of your shabby chic style. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Mixing Bowl :)

      Delete
  5. Nicely done! Great take on the recipe!I love the hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hexagons!! Sweet page. Thanks so much for playing at the Paper Mixing Bowl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout... capturing the imperfect photos is just as important as the perfect ones. Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Mixing Bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those hexagons! and what an adorable picture! :) Thanks for playing along at Paper Mixing Bowl

    ReplyDelete